FALL SEMESTER 2021-22, ERASMUS
ONLINE COURSE & TEACHING EVALUATION
• Your participation in the evaluation process is voluntary and anonymous. By completing the questionnaire, you contribute significantly to the continuous improvement of the quality of the educational process and the services provided by the program.
• It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
• The evaluation is easy and fast. Click on the relevant circle, complete the sections and provide comments. Non-selection will be perceived as a desire not to answer a specific question or as not applicable.
• The completion period of the questionnaire is carried out only during a certain period of time.
• If you used an identifier (password) to access the questionnaire, we would like to inform you that the only information we record is whether that identifier is involved in the survey or not. There is no correlation between the participants and the submitted answers.
ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT S. Kaperonis
BUSINESS ECONOMICS E. Athanasiou
BUSINESS POLICY AND STRATEGY A. Lampaki
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT AND NEGOTIATIONS S. Vourloumis
CONSUMER BEHAVIOR K. Karantinou
ECONOMICS OF GLOBALIZATION T. Moutos
ENTREPRENEURSHIP E. Salavou
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT E. Salachas
GREEK LANGUAGE I N. Roubis
INFORMATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT N.Pouloudi
INNOVATION IN ORGANIZATIONS : KNOWLEDGE, CREATIVITY AND THE PROCESSES OF INNOVATION E. Soderquist
INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT E. Chatzopoulou
LABOUR ECONOMICS E. Hatziharitou
MANAGERIAL DECISION MAKING E. Kritikos
MODERN ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SYSTEMS A. Kostaki
MONEY AND CAPITAL MARKETS E. Salachas
PRINCIPLES OF SOCIOLOGY A. Loukakis
PUBLIC ECONOMICS P. Varthalitis
RETAIL SALES PROMOTIONS P. Argouslidis
STATISTICS I: PROBABILITY AND ESTIMATION E. Charitidou
THEORY AND PRACTICE OF ECONOMIC INTEGRATION E. Hatziharitou
WIRELESS NETWORKS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS V. Siris