The Dept. of Statistics of AUEB organizes the 8th International Conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS8) at AUEB (21-25/9/2008)
The Dept. of Statistics of AUEB organizes the 8th International Conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS8) which will be held at the Athens University of Economics and Business (Patission 76, Athens) in 21-25 September 2008.
Relevant topics include issues such as:
- Design of Experiments
- Data Mining/Warehousing
- Reliability and Safety
- Risk Management
- Process Modelling and Control
- Quality Improvement
- Statistical Consultancy
- Measurement Uncertainty
- Pharma (non-clinical)
- Teaching Statistics
- Computer Experiments
- Statistical Methods in Marketing
There will be also pre- and post-conference courses/workshops:
- "New Experimental Design Techniques and How to Use Them" by Bradley Jones and Doug Montgomery.
- "Statistical Leadership" by Roger Hoerl.
- "Statistics for the Innovation Process" by Shirley Coleman and Tony Fouweather.
- "Consultancy Skills" by Roland Caulcutt.
Scientific Advisory Committee:
- Winfried Theis (Chair of the Committee, Unilever Food and Health Research Institute)
- Sonja Kuhnt (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands)
- Jeroen de Mast (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Andras Zempleni (Eotvos Lorand University, Hungary)
- Bo Bergman (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden)
- Stelios Psarakis (Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece)
- Panagiotis Tsiamyrtzis (Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece)
Local Organizing Committee:
For more information, please visit: