AUEB announces the 8th Annual Summer School and Conference in Competition and Regulation (CRESSE), which will take place from June 29th to July 12th 2013
Eighth International Summer School and Conference on Competition
Corfu, Greece, June 29th to July 12th 2013
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB) announces the 8th European Summer School and Conference in Competition and Regulation (CRESSE) that will be held in the beautiful island of Corfu.
THE CRESSE SUMMER SCHOOL - June 29th to July 12th 2013
As in previous years, CRESSE 2013 Summer School aspires to provide an intellectually and professionally rewarding experience for all its participants. The CRESSE Faculty consists of some of the very top European and American economists and legal experts in Competition and Regulation from over 25 distinguished Universities, as well as from law practices, authorities and economic consultancies.
The Summer School provides a comprehensive account of the most up-to-date developments in economic theory, empirical analysis and legislation in Competition Policy and Sectoral Regulation. The content is largely non-technical and case-study based and is organized in nine self-contained Modules of 16-hour (maximum) duration.
THE CRESSE CONFERENCE - July 5th to 7th 2013
CRESSE 2013 Conference: "Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation"
CRESSE 2013 Keynote Speakers:
- CRESSE Conference Competition Policy Lecture: Prof. Michael Katz (Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley)
- JJ Laffont Lecture: Prof. Xavier Vives (IESE Business School, University of Navarra)
We invite you to book your place at the 2013 CRESSE Summer School & Conference and remind you of the Special Participation Fee Discounts for:
- Early applicants (ONLY for single participants): There is a 30% discount for those registering and paying their fees by 28th February 2013 and a 15% discount for those registering and paying their fees before 28th March 2013.
- Organisations: If an organisation pays €3,600 it is entitled to send two of its employees to attend any number of the Summer School Modules and the Conference.
- Past participants: There is a 50% discount for all past participants who wish to attend 2013 Summer School courses.
- Postgraduate Students who are not in full time employment can attend any number of the School Modules and the Conference at the reduced fee of €1,350.
All Summer School participants can also attend the CRESSE Conference without any extra charge. The Conference fee for non-School participants is 400 €. Conference speakers and discussants get a 50% discount.
For further details regarding Participation Fees please visit the respective link.
(for attending the Summer School AND the Conference)
(for participating in the Conference ONLY)
The 2013 CRESSE Summer School and Conference will be hosted at the Grecotel Corfu Imperial Exclusive Resort in Corfu. Please visit the sub-link Accommodation to see the special accommodation rates that have been arranged for CRESSE participants in the CRESSE Venue as well as in alternative hotels.
- for paper submission: 29 March 2013
- for paying participation fees for Summer School and Conference: 14 June 2013
- for paying registration fee for the Conference (only): 21 June 2013
For all further information on the School and the Conference please access the official CRESSE website www.cresse.info or contact the Summer School Secretariat (e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +30 210 8203348).