Hellenic Economic Library Network
In 2012, the Library of the Athens University of Economics and Business, in cooperation with economic libraries of other universities, banking institutions, research centers and governmental bodies, created a collaborative library network with the title H.E.LI.N. (Hellenic Economic Library Network).
The mission of H.E.LI.N is the collaboration and cooperation of its library-members for the exchange of services and resources related to collections and material about economics, in order to provide efficient high-quality services to their communities.
Members of Hellenic Economic Library Network (H.E.LI.N.):
- Alpha Bank Library
- National Bank of Greece Library
- Hellenic Statistical Authority Library
- Centre of Planning and Economic Research Library
- Athens University of Economics and Business Library & Information Center
- University of Piraeus Library
- Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation Library
- Bank of Greece Library
- Ministry of Development, Competitiveness, Transport and Networks Library
- Ηarokopio University Library & Information Center