Objectives of MSc in HRM
- To develop the conceptual and theoretical background of the participants so as dealing successfully with administrative and strategic - developmental roles of HRM.
- To provide participants with the fundamental methodologies and tools that are useful to deal with the complex issues of HRM and to evaluate various trends and contemporary approaches in science and research and in the professional field as well.
- To develop special skills to handle functions and systems of HRM (recruitment, evaluation, training, development, change management etc.).
- To develop the leadership skills of the participants.
- To develop skills of perception of the external environment that are necessary for the strategic alignment of HRM with the overall organizational and administrative development of the organization.