Workshop for the Addition and Definition of Economic Terms in Wikipedia
The Hellenic Economic Library Network (H.E.LI.N.), in cooperation with the Wikimedia Users Community in Greece and with the Department of Archiving, Library Science and Information Systems at the University of West Attica, is organizing a "Workshop for the Addition and Definition of Economic Terms in Wikipedia".
The Workshop is for:
- Professional librarians
- Library science students
- Students and graduates of economics departments
- Anyone who is interested in the additions of terms in Wikipedia
The purpose of this event is:
- Registration of new terms
- Enrichment of existing terms that have already been defined
- Familiarity of attendees with the registration and update of terms in Wikipedia
When and Where: The Workshop will take place in the Library of the University of Piraeus on Monday, October 21, 2019 from 10.00 - 13.00. Check-in time begins at 9.30 a.m.
Number of Participants: The number of participants will not exceed 30. Please register electronically here.
Seating will be in priority of the registrations to the event. The registration application will close as soon as the maximum number of participants has been reached.
Participation is free. A certificate of attendance will be given to all participants in the workshop. Please note that the entire event will be in Greek.