ADVISORY INTAKE | PWC
Are you ready to deep dive in the Advisory sector?
Be part of our Advisory Graduate Program to work with the best Advisory teams and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece. You will be coached by top professionals to gain valuable insights and understand how client’s business works. You will have the opportunity to develop unique and diversified skills through high scale projects.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK IN ADVISORY?
You’ll typically find yourself working as part of a team, spending a lot of time with clients, dealing with issues as they arise, and gaining valuable exposure to different types of projects. You’ll carry out detailed analysis and help make recommendations that change their businesses. This experience combined with deep technical training and an emphasis on continual learning will equip you with the skills to really make a difference.
Join us and start to build an extraordinary career!
KICK OFF YOUR CAREER WITH US IN ONE OF THE BELOW FIELDS
1. Customer & Operations
3. Health Strategy
4. FS Risk & Regulation
5. FS Customer & Operations
6. ESG Sustainability and Climate Change
7. GRC & Internal Audit
8. Accounting Outsourcing
9. Finance Transformation
10. Data & Analytics
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign university (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Up to 1 year of working experience
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Curiosity and strong team player
- Adaptability and agility to change; Innovative, thoughtful and enthusiastic attitude about learning on different industries and markets
- Tech Savvy and digital skills
- Continuous learning and development mindset
- Analytical & complex problem solving skills.
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- Access to a global network of firms and global mobility opportunities
- Life and medical plan, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working program, mobile device, bus service etc.
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras and approximately 1700 employees. More than 250,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece!
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.