QUANTITATIVE ANALYST | STOUT RISIUS ROSS
C/dialogues is a mobile marketing company offering a unique omnichannel interactive experience with outperforming conversions, based on Language AI between its global partners and their customers. The company specializes in the design & implementation of large-scale mobile marketing campaigns for mobile operators worldwide using advanced Linguistic AI approach. We are seeking to employ a Quantitative Analyst – Complex Securities & Financial Instruments.
C/dialogues has partnered with a global investment bank and advisory firm to look for a Quantitative Analyst. This individual will be an employee of C/dialogues assigned to work as a contractor for Stout.
General Purpose: In recent years, with the rapid development of derivatives markets and innovative financial products, Stout’s corporate clients utilize them ever more extensively to hedge risks, manage their capital structure and cash flow, compensate employees, and participate in capital markets transactions. Given this increasing complexity, accounting regulations place a significant emphasis on fair value measurements of these instruments to help investors understand and manage their risk.
Stout’s Complex Securities & Financial Instruments team provides analysis and valuation related to complex securities and other financial instruments for financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, risk management and hedging assessments, transaction support and corporate strategy.
Stout uses reliable valuation methodologies coupled with sophisticated techniques from quantitative finance to assist clients in understanding and valuing financial derivatives and other complex securities. Stout works on a wide variety of projects, giving team members the opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of securities and situations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop valuation models to value a variety of financial instruments using option pricing theory, interest rate and credit models, Monte Carlo simulation, binomial trees, contingent claims analysis, and other financial engineering techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients in consultative settings.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with colleagues and clients; identify and address client needs; and deliver clear requests for information.
- Prepare reports that communicate findings and recommendations to clients concisely and effectively.
- Take ownership of projects, while working collaboratively with other team members.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong derivative and financial modeling skills with the ability to create valuation and financial models based on a description of a financial asset, an agreement, or an operational and financial business plan.
- Knowledge of numerical techniques such as Monte Carlo simulation, lattice techniques, and finite difference methods.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Programming experience in languages such as R, VBA, Python.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg analytics and S&P CapIQ preferred.
- General understanding of the valuation methodologies used in financial markets preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative work environment that is deadline and budget oriented.
- Excellent multi-tasking, planning and organization skills, along with strong attention to detail.
- Significant interest in understanding and enhancing your knowledge of financial markets and investments.
- Ability to communicate technical, financial, and modeling concepts in a manner that is easily understand to clients and staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Positions available in Thessaloniki and Athens. Remote working options might be available depending on mutual agreement between all parties. This position is expected to have certain working-hours that overlap with the U.S. Stout CSFI/DDA team, based on mutual discussion/decision.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time, 6 positions.