OMNICHANNEL PAYMENTS SPECIALIST | DIXONS
In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 93 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better. Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Omnichannel Payments Specialist will help drive the transformation, which is already in place, by delivering and managing all payments related projects. Offering superior customer experience by bringing new payment methods or streamlining existing ones, while at the same time maximizing efficiency and cost savings.
- Project Management of all existing and new payment related projects
- Coordinate interdepartmental teams for delivering new means of payments
- Act as a liaison with 3d party providers such as banks, for all things related to existing or new payment methods
- Continuous monitoring of compliance related matters in payment methods and escalating issues on a timely manner thus assuring that working ground is protected
- Work closely with Operations & IT and assure that business needs in payments are met on time
- Correct processes, eliminate frictions and normalize costs in all payments related tasks
- Continuous monitoring of the payments industry, trends in payment technologies & ecosystems, and prepare the company accordingly
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in Business, Economics, MIS, or a Science related field
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role, eg. Product management, Project management
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Fluency in MS Office applications, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Any payment methods related experience both technical or financial will be much appreciated
- Experience in managing and delivering projects
- Multitasking capabilities and being able to deliver high quality work on strict deadlines
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer experience mindset
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Hybrid working model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Permanent, full time, 1 position.