OPERATIONAL RISK OFFICER | CEPAL
The Operational Risk officer is responsible for managing the risks that arise from day-to-day operations at the Company and commonly focus on identifying and mitigating operational risks and risks that stem from normal business activities.
- Provides support with quality reviews, taking a risk-based approach, including thematic reviews, regular testing of key controls, independent validation of quality controls.
- Involves in developing or recommending policies and procedures to mitigate operational risk, such as disaster recovery plans and business continuity plans.
- Monitors output from all areas to identify potential operational risks and, where possible, ensures appropriate mitigating actions are in place, including recommendations for remediation, improvement of controls, staff training or coaching.
- Supports the enhancement of the Company's control framework by carrying out assurance of control testing across all functions.
- Proactively identifies process improvements/best practices and recommends as appropriate.
- Supports the Operational Risk Manager to develop Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and risk appetite metrics with divisions.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Management or related field. MSc in Risk Management is considered as an asset.
- Computer Literacy and very good knowledge of MS Excel and data analytics techniques.
- Strong knowledge of the principles of Operational Risk Management and Compliance disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in all levels.
- Strong Organizing Skills.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Sound understanding of regulatory frameworks and underlying principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of related products and policies.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Permanent, full time, 1 position.