WAREHOUSE ACCOUNTANT | ELVALHALCOR
Elval is the aluminium rolling division of ElvalHalcor S.A. Elval offers reliable, innovative and competitive solutions that meet the most demanding requirements of global customers. With years of experience in aluminium rolling division, it is one of the most important aluminium industries in the European and international markets.
- Develop and maintain inventory controls and procedures to maintain accurate cost data for all products and ensure integrity of financial statements
- Recommend process improvements to increase accuracy and timeliness of the accounting close and reporting process.
- Control of valuations - production cost
- Management of cost items (cost centers - cost data - statistical indicators)
- Maintenance of procedures regarding the allocation of industrial costs into products
- Labor costing
- Cost data analysis reports
- Serve as the primary divisional contact for external auditors and other third-party regulators as it relates to warehouse operations
- Assist on special projects and ad hoc reports as needed
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid knowledge on valuation methods, inventories stock balance control & production costing
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (advanced excel skills)
- Knowledge of sap system (mm -co modules)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Our Company provides a dynamic working environment, in which cooperation and continuous learning are encouraged and career development relates to performance. In addition, Elval offers its employees a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits.
(**The Company provides free transportation by buses and free lunch).
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time, 1 position.