INSURANCE OPERATIONS CONSULTANT | ADVOCATE TECHNOLOGIES
Advocate Technologies is an insurance technology company providing modern insurance operations for lenders. We transform lenders’ insurance functions across compliance, monetization, and analytics with better software and services developed by our world-class engineering and product development teams.
Our software solution enables Advocate’s review team to efficiently assess and verify borrower insurance compliance for real estate and company loans (pre-closing) ranging from $100K to $100M.
Advocate was founded in October 2020 by a world class team based in New York and Athens Greece. In April 2022, 18 months after founding the business, Advocate raised $9 million USD, one of the largest insurance technology seed rounds.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a full-time Insurance Operations Consultant reporting to one of our Insurance Operations Associates in our Athens office. The ideal candidate will use their analytical and detail-oriented skills to collect, process and input loan transaction data into Advocate’s proprietary database software engine.
Advocate values people growth and offers a transparent, merit-based career path for all our employees. Upon achievement of its objectives, the role can evolve to an Insurance Operations Associate position with increased responsibilities in the Operations team.
The monthly gross salary for the position is €1,600 (on a 14-months basis).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Contribute to the daily execution of our Insurance Compliance Loan review system
- Review documents (incoming via email), extract and input information into Advocate’s proprietary system.
- Communicate via email coverage gaps with borrowers and lenders to seek resolution of all open issues.
- Work closely with the Operations Associates to ensure that all documents are processed, and questions answered within the customers’ service level agreement.
- Escalate complex loan reviews to the Operations Associates in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the Advocate’s product feedback based on your observation of the daily operations routine and customers’ feedback.
- Assist with any Operational / ad-hoc projects.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE ROLE
English proficiency, exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
Computer knowledge/tech savviness- solid knowledge of Google and Office Suites.
Ability to work remotely and develop strong on-site relationships.
Flexible working hours (based on US office hours).
Strong analytical and attention to detail skills - strong ability to summarize complex information.
WE WILL CONSIDER AS A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
Experience within the insurance industry, preferably in a core insurance business function such as operations, underwriting, product development, business, or investments.
Call center experience managing incoming customers’ requests via email or chat.
WHY THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
We offer a generous compensation package.
You can work from the comfort of your home or from our office located at the heart of Athens, Greece.
We provide a remote work stipend to purchase the equipment you need to work from home.
We offer learning & development opportunities to grow your expertise in Advocate and reach the next step of your career.
We’re VC-funded and financially stable.
- We want our recruitment process to be simple and transparent:
- We ask all our candidates to take a 25-min online assessment to measure their potential match with our job requirements
- A 30-min interview with our General Manager in Greece
- A case study reviewed by a panel of Advocate executives
- A 30-min discussion with our CEO
Advocate is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Advocate are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full-time, 4 positions.