BUSINESS APPLICATION SUPPORT | KG LAW FIRM
KG Law Firm, a leading and innovative Greek law firm, recognized as one of the largest and most prestigious multidisciplinary law firms in Greece, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Informatics Professional to join the IT team.
- Technical and administrative support and maintenance of the firm’s business software including the relevant end users help desk.
- Planning and assisting vendors in performing software maintenance activities.
- Developing business reports by using reporting tools specific to each software application platform.
- Planning, designing, and facilitating end user training programs and material for improving the usage of software business applications.
- Acting proactively by monitoring business needs, making suggestions, and participating in research, testing, and implementation of new software tools that can add value to and facilitate the operations of the firm.
MAIN QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Information Systems or equivalent with emphasis in software.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English language at the proficiency Level.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Business Applications and developer tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Programming skills and knowledge of Power BI will be highly appreciated
- Able to communicate and collaborate smoothly across different organizational levels, departments, and teams of the firm.
- Setting priorities, staying focused on agreed objectives, and organizing work to meet deliverables and deadlines.
At KG, the compensation program is designed to recognize and reward employees for their accomplishments and the value they bring to the firm. We are committed to providing competitive pay programs designed to attract, retain and motivate the key talent we need to succeed in all aspects of our practices.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time, 1 position.
If you are ready to be part of an esteemed Greek multi-tier business law firm, you may apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.