TAX ADVICE | PWC
Are you ready to deep dive in the Tax Advice sector?
Be part of our Graduate Rotational Program in Tax Advice to work with the best Tax Advice teams and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
For the first few years you will be coached by top professionals to gain valuable insights and understand key trends shaping the Tax Advice industry alongside how client’s business works.
You will have the opportunity to develop unique and diversified skills through high scale projects by rotating in 3 different Tax advice teams, while gaining the Long-Term Tax Seminar.
At the end of the program, you’ll get the opportunity to decide where you think your unique abilities, knowledge and skills can bring the most value by choosing a career amongst the Tax Advice teams.
AS PART OF THE TAX ADVICE GRADUATE PROGRAM, YOU WILL:
- Focus on a wide spectrum of tax advisory issues
- Carry out technical research on tax legislation and jurisprudence
- Support client engagements including preparing concise and accurate proposals and reports
- Seek opportunities to develop your own expertise by taking on greater responsibility and/or more technically demanding tasks
- Receive on-the-job training, continuous coaching and unlimited learning opportunities
- Get feedback and guidance from qualified colleagues & access to a global network of Subject Matter Experts
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from top-tier universities in Law, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Banking, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Curiosity and strong team player
- Adaptability and agility to change; Innovative, thoughtful and enthusiastic attitude about learning on different industries and markets
- Tech Savvy and digital skills
- Continuous learning and development mindset
- Analytical & complex problem-solving skills
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Military obligations fulfilled
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality.
At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- Access to a global network of firms and global mobility opportunities
- Life and medical plan, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working program, bus service etc.
WHO WE ARE
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 1300 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.