WATT+VOLT is a Greek company providing integrated electricity services with subsidiaries in Greece and Balkans.
In a world which is constantly changing, WATT+VOLT is strategically positioned to offer innovative services to consumers, tailored to their needs, always maintaining an environmentally friendly approach by utilizing its technical expertise and highly skilled human resources.
Due to continuous growth, WATT+VOLT is looking for a: Financial Analyst.
Undertake several aspects of financial management, including budget and forecasts preparation, regulatory and financial reporting as well as implementation of a new software tool. His/her responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
· Manage the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
· Provide financial reports on a monthly base and Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
· Work for month-end and year-end close process
· Ability to make reconciliations between different sources (Systems)
· Key user for implementation of a new software tool about management reporting (P&L, CF).
· Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting.
· 2-3 overall combined experience in financial management and accounting. Experience in energy industry is an asset.
· Proven working experience as in auditing or financial consulting (Big4) is an asset.
· Experience in planning and monitoring business plans
· Advance knowledge of Excel
· Advance knowledge of using/participating in implementation of ERP systems and reporting tools
· Fluent in English, both written and oral
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Results – oriented with structured mindset, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure & deliver on commitments
Candidates are requested to apply for the position till 11/09/2017.