STORE FORECASTING & REPLENISHMENT ANALYST | ΑΒ
Our company is transforming the manual, store-driven supply requests into end-to-end, automated, demand-driven Store and Distribution Center forecasting & replenishment. Replenishment controls the flow of goods from suppliers, through the DC’s into the stores, aiming at striking the right balance between the required stock availability and keeping costs at a minimum level.
To make that happen, we are currently setting up the Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment department and we are looking for Store Forecasting & Replenishment Analysts to join our Team.
Within the Planning, Forecast & Replenishment dpt, they are responsible for evaluating, reviewing, adjusting when necessary and releasing (SAP F&R) order proposals for the allocated stores.
- Evaluates, reviews and releases/changes order proposals produced by the system (SAP F&R) for the allocated stores, considering available stock, discrepancies, events, trends and daily logistical information in order to secure optimal inventory levels, to increase availability/sales and decrease Days On Hand
- Coordinates with Operations and Buying departments to create manual orders for the allocated stores
- Interprets system exceptions, proposes and implements a fit solution depending on the situation
- Configures Demand Influencing Factors (DIFs) related to calendar events and promotions in the system for the allocated stores
- Communicates and coordinates with the allocated stores on daily basis to provide store support for replenishment
- Produces and shares relevant reports in order to ensure transparency of all relevant to F&R KPIs and SAP F&R functioning (for the allocated stores)
- BSc in Mathematics/Statistics, Logistics, Finance, Business Administration or any relevant field. MSc would be considered an asset
- Working experience up to 2 years in retail store operations, supply chain, logistics and/or demand planning
- Excellent command of MS Office applications. Experience in working with SAP or other ERP would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English language
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Ability to organize and plan multiple & complex tasks
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Customer service orientation