WEB DEVELOPER | ORANGELAND
We are looking to hire a Web Developer who specializes in managing, coding, developing and designing high-performing projects (websites, applications and services). Once a project is created, the Web Developer will generally work to maintain it. He must know the necessary programming codes and languages, as well as the necessary programs and platforms. It is also important to know the graphics and design programs.
Job description cover:
- Creating websites using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Excellent knowledge in open source apps (OpenCart, WordPress, etc)
- Build and test Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce websites, web apps
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website/web apps once built
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 or more years of experience as a Web Developer in planning, design & development
- Fluent in English oral and written.
- Ability to create/manage a complete project from start to finish
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively
- Ability to manage a team to accomplish the projects
Knowledge in handling the following:
- Responsive Web Design
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Design & development CMS WordPress and Ε-shop (WooCommerce)
- SQL - MySQL
- PHP, Ajax, JQuery , XML-JSON , AngularJS
- UI /UX Design
- Digital Marketing (AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, SEO)
- A growing and healthy corporate company.
- Large opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A strong corporate culture with respect and trust as the basis for cooperation and communication
- A challenging and multifaceted position with numerous chances to see the bigger picture and contribute to the company’s success in an innovative international environment
Kindly, send your resumes in English at firstname.lastname@example.org