ACCOUNTANT | ORANGELAND
Orangeland is looking for Accountant
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Prepare general ledger entries, maintain records and files, and reconcile accounts. Correct errors by posting or adjusting journal entries.
- Prepare financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the business and general ledger.
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices.
- Process capital expenditure requests and run monthly fixed asset routines.
- Maintain GL and consolidation systems by inputting data, scheduling required jobs, and verifying data.
- Produce and distribute monthly reports.
- Contribute ideas to improve existing systems, processes and procedures affecting month-end financial close, account analysis preparation, financial reports and business processes.
- Research questions from other members of the finance team and business partners in a timely and concise manner.
- Support the annual financial audit.
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- University degree in Finance (Master’s degree will be considered a plus).
- Minimum 5 years in similar position, preferably in multinational environment.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent PC and communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of English language.
- Knowledge of German language
- Effective team player, supportive of his/her own working group, as well as of other colleagues
- Multitasking ability and flexibility in working under strict deadlines
- ‘Can do’ attitude
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Multinational and challenging working environment
Kindly, send your resumes in English at email@example.com