iOS Senior Mobile Developer
Vivante Health is looking for teammates that are passionate about changing people’s lives, by providing these people and their families with the support and tools and to make significant impact on the quality of their lives. We are a young company that is harnessing the talent and passion of our team in Greece by “Made in Greece.”
The position is open immediately.
What you will be doing:
· Implement features for our iOS Application
· Maintaining our existing iOS Application
· Testing our application against technical issues and fixing them
Skills we are looking for:
· Self motivated learning (workshops, open source contribution, online courses)
· Technical Must have
· Good understanding or RxSwift
· Good understanding of Realm Mobile Database
· Good understanding of network operations
· Good understanding of MVVM architecture
· Good understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
· Good understanding of Swift
· Fluent in Mac OS
Good to have
· Experience with Git
· Experience with Objective-c
· Familiar with various open source technologies like Alamofire,Texture(former AsyncDisplayKit), SnapKit, LayoutKit, Cartography
· Familiar with iOS unit tests.
Terms a Conditions
Permanent, full time, one position.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.