ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER | E-FRESH.GR
e-Fresh.gr is looking to recruit (1) individual for the following role: Assistant product manager. If the world of e-commerce excites you and you share a passion for food and retail, grab the opportunity to come and join our growing team.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individuals with an interest in commercial relationships and product management within the world of on line grocery. Daily activities include content management, supplier engagement, management of daily purchase orders, performance review and competition monitoring. This is a highly commercial role at the heart of the business and closely linked to critical daily operations.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant field.
- Excellent use of Greek and English language, to be IT literate.
- Must display strong analytics skills and commercial acumen.
- Must display sound time management skills by delivering activity within prescribed timeframes through the effective prioritization of actions across multiple projects.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills: the assistant product manager is responsible for the continuous development of the product portfolio by working closely with PMs, local and international suppliers.
- Advanced organisational and planning skills: the product manager must be capable of developing and executing coherent high-level plans as well as detailed project/programme level plans for ongoing trade relationships with suppliers.
- Teamwork: Must be an excellent team player, able to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and business partners.
WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPORT
- Content management: you will be responsible for the accurate and up to date representation of product information on our website following pre-agreed guidelines.
- Planning and budgetary control: you will be expected to run demand planning processes accurately, grow the category and utilize available funds in an optimal way.
- Supplier engagement: you will be expected to establish a synergistic working relationship with local and international suppliers.
- You will support the PM to enable continuous category improvement and ensure compliance with regulatory or other requirements.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time, 1 position.