DATABASE DEVELOPER | BENEFIT SOFTWARE
The Database Developer will be part of the team as an engineer who will be working on Big Data platforms. He/she will be collaborating with other data engineers to develop advanced data management / analytics solutions.
He/she, as a member of a Data Base Experts team, will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of large databases and data warehouses executing:
- Database and Data-warehouse design.
- Data Migration.
- Data Replication.
- Microsoft Analysis Services Cubes.
- SQL Server procedures, Functions, Triggers, Linked Servers.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related subject.
- Knowledge on writing queries, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, dynamic queries for Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL).
- Knowledge on SQL Server Database Tuning and Query Optimization techniques.
- Knowledge on Database design.
- Development experience in at least one major programming language (.Net, C#, Java).
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Very good level of English language.
- Experience with analysis, design, and development of large high performance databases.
- Experience working with data warehouses.
- ETL process familiarization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experience with Source Control Tools, Code Repositories, Code Versioning, and Branch Development (preferably GIT).