IT ASSURANCE EXPERIENCED ASSOCIATE | PWC
How would it be to work in client facing engagements while understanding and testing complex Information Systems and designing complex models to support data accuracy and completeness?
What’s it like to work in our Systems & Data Assurance team?
- Assess the secure and reliable operation of complex IT Systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc.) and evaluate to what extent these support effectively the relevant business processes within the organization.
- Address any IT and cyber risks that could impact the reliability of the data produced from the Company’s systems and integrity of the Company’s Financial Statements.
- Assist financial audit teams in data analysis via the use of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques and Automated Processing Analytics tools.
- Evaluate data migration activities performed by our clients’ due to large system upgrades or implementation of new systems.
- Assess Internal Control Systems against recognized industry standards and suggest actions to improve control effectiveness and process optimization.
- Support the development, maintenance, and use of new and emerging technologies (i.e. RPAs and other Automated Processing Analytics tools).
- Evaluate cloud security and waterfall/agile frameworks implemented by our clients.
- Develop subject matter expertise in industry specific operations (i.e. Banking, Telecoms, Shipping, Consumer Products) & technology platforms.
What we are looking for
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position or in the fields of IT Advisory, IT Audit, Risk Services or Data modelling and analysis.
- Excellent academic background from a Greek or foreign top-tier university with background in Business administration, Informatics, Computer Science, Management, Engineering or other related discipline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Hands-on experience on applying project management skills.
- Understanding of industry specific operations and systems in any of the following sectors: Financial Services, Telecommunications, Shipping, or Consumer Products.
- Strong technical skill-set across various technologies and platforms including Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux), Databases (Oracle, SQL etc.), Network Infrastructure (firewalls, routers, networking protocols) and enterprise wide applications (SAP, Navision etc.) will be considered a plus.
- CPA, CISA, CISSP, CIA, CISM license/certification or other related professional qualification will be considered a plus.
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- Access to a global network of firms and global mobility opportunities
- Life and medical plan, rewards and recognition schemes, mobile phone, flexible working program, bus service etc.
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 1200 employees. More than 250,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.