PRODUCT DATA ENTRY & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE | MG PREMIUM
MG PREMIUM SA is one of the leading premium fashion distributors, official and exclusive partner of Wolford, Hanro and other premium brands in Greece & Cyprus. MG PREMIUM’s team is the company’s driving force, as the work environment fosters creativity, cooperation, initiative, personal and professional development. We are currently recruiting a: Product Data Entry & Administrative Associate.
MG Premium is seeking a detail oriented Product Data Entry & Administrative Associate to join the team, with a blend of advanced technical/analytical, communication & customer service skills. The showroom is located in the business area of Marousi, Athens.
- Compose, categorize, organize and maintain xls Product Data Base entries, compliant to the company’s template and form with:
- Attributes as description, season, brand, product type, material, color, size, images per barcode or style
- Pricing & Discount policies per period and channel (wholesale, retail, ecommerce)
- Upload and update created xls Product Data Base entries on ERP and run regular tests for necessary corrections
- Perform daily business tasks by operating software programs (ERP, MS Office) to process orders, invoice and submit ERP entries
- Maintain workflow by contacting vendors, suppliers, brands, wholesale and retail network to ensure excellent service
- Maintain the office and showroom tidy and well organized
- Degree in Business/Finance, Statistics/Math or relevant field
- Expertise in Excel (pivot tables, v-look up) and all MS Office suite (365)
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Fluency in English and Greek, both spoken and written
- Team player with strong communication skills, initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent organization skills and great attention to detail
- Familiarity with remote work software (Zoom, MS Teams) and/or image editing tools (Photoshop) will be considered an asset
Interested candidates should send a recent photograph and their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT