JUNIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (SME) | NESPRESSO
Reimagine what coffee can be. Reimagine what you can become. Let’s grow together
At Nespresso, we believe that we can elevate the world of coffee to drive a positive impact and be a force for good which shapes lives and landscape for the better.
Exceptional customer experience is what we aspire to offer, and we can only do so by caring for one another, our suppliers, the farmers, and the communities we work with.
We Inspire, we Care, we Act, and we iNnovate are the four behaviors that reflect who we are and how we interact with one another and with the world around us. We live a culture that is built on the principal belief that individually and collectively we can.
What about you? Join the Nespresso team! And reimagine what coffee can be. Reimagine what you can become. Together we grow as individuals and teams. And as an organization.
Nespresso Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Agent & B2B Manager
Undefined period of time contract. act. rate 100%
Driven by innovation and Quality, Nespresso Hellas has ambitious plans to expand its business within Small Offices & Alternative Channels across Greek Market and is looking for a sales driven, commercially focused and experienced candidate, with good market awareness to maximize sales and drive Nespresso Brand forward within Small Offices sector.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Lead the acquisition of new Small Offices across the country by offering optimum coffee solutions and Coffee Experience for their employees and its customers
- Develop existing customer portfolio by proposing relevant retention activities and maximizing the Nespresso Experience to current Small Offices Members
- Expand Distribution of Small Offices with new partnerships and Alternative Channels in the Greek Market
- Work on customers and partners relationships to drive sales growth within new business and existing customers
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities through new accounts, new partnerships, networking, participation in events, sector specific fairs and communities
- Ensure consistency between the Nespresso Brand and the Consumer/Customer Experience
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- University degree ideally in Marketing, Business Administration /Economic Studies. MBA or any postgraduate diploma will be considered a plus
- 2-3 years of working experience in Sales is a prerequisite (ideally in Alternative Channels or Small Offices)
- Strong understanding of Offices sector & desire to meet sales target and deliver outstanding results
- Passion for developing new business and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven ability in strategic thinking and planning
- Coffee lover
- Dynamism, innovative mindset, and good communication skills
- Fluency in Greek & English (written & oral)
- Driving license is required
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Join the leading Food & Beverages company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales
- Be part of a fast-growing organization expanding locally and internationally
- Have a key role to Nespresso’s Omni Channel strategy and Customer centric approach & get the chance to play a significant part in the customer Journey
- Engage with our people from all over the world and join exciting local or international projects and assignments
- Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves, Flexible Work plans, special access to Nespresso Club benefits, Baby Support plan & Pet Support plan.