ACCOUNTANT | NESPRESSO
Reimagine what coffee can be. Reimagine what you can become. Let’s grow together
At Nespresso, we believe that we can elevate the world of coffee to drive a positive impact and be a force for good which shapes lives and landscape for the better.
Exceptional customer experience is what we aspire to offer, and we can only do so by caring for one another, our suppliers, the farmers, and the communities we work with.
We Inspire, we Care, we Act, and we iNnovate are the four behaviors that reflect who we are and how we interact with one another and with the world around us. We live a culture that is built on the principal belief that individually and collectively we can.
What about you? Join the Nespresso team! And reimagine what coffee can be. Reimagine what you can become. Together we grow as individuals and teams. And as an organization.
Nespresso Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Finance & Control Manager
Full time contract, act. rate 100%
Main responsibilities of the role are to manage tax related accounting activities and to consult the company’s stakeholders and design fiscally compliant operations.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Handling month-end closing processes, including journal entries and reconciliations
- Leading tax planning and preparation
- Handling of tax audits by auditors/ local authorities
- Preparing of monthly reporting to Headquarters
- Assuring of data accuracy and reconciliation between ERPs on accounting accuracy
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual corporate income tax returns
- Calculating and submitting monthly withholding tax returns and VAT returns
- Preparing declarations to the relevant authorities (e.g. municipalities)
- Providing consultation on fiscal law and accounting matters by analyzing accounting options in direct & indirect taxes
- Summarizing financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- University Degree in Finance / Business Administration
- Greek accounting license category B minimum is required
- Postgraduate studies, certifications/ seminars, considered as a plus
- Solid knowledge on Greek fiscal law and accounting principles
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting profession
- Commercial mindset, curiosity and service orientation
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office
- Agility with ERPs, knowledge of Softone Atlantis considered as a plus
- Fluency in Greek and English, written and oral
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Join the leading Food & Beverages company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales and presence in 186 countries
- Be part of a fast-growing organization expanding locally and internationally
- Have a key role to Nespresso’s Omni Channel strategy and Customer centric approach & get the chance to play a significant part in the customer Journey
- Engage with our people from all over the world and join exciting local or international projects and assignments, constantly pushing boundaries
- Take full advantage of unlimited development opportunities through an extensive physical, virtual and hybrid learning ecosystem, both at local and international level
- Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as competitive salary & performance bonus, comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves for both caregivers, Flexible Work Plans, Baby Support plan, special access to Nespresso Club benefits and many others