CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP CENTER SPECIALIST | NESTLÉ
Reimagine what coffee can be. Reimagine what you can become. Let’s grow together.
At Nespresso, we believe that we can elevate the world of coffee to drive a positive impact and be a force for good which shapes lives and landscape for the better.
Exceptional customer experience is what we aspire to offer, and we can only do so by caring for one another, our suppliers, the farmers, and the communities we work with.
We Inspire, we Care, we Act, and we iNnovate are the four behaviors that reflect who we are and how we interact with one another and with the world around us. We live a culture that is built on the principal belief that individually and collectively we can.
What about you? Join the Nespresso team! And reimagine what coffee can be. Reimagine what you can become. Together we grow as individuals and teams. And as an organization.
Nespresso Head Office, Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Customer Relationship Center Operations Manager
Time of contract: permanent
Τhe Nespresso Coffee Specialist acts as a Brand ambassador and continuously elevates the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle by transforming each touchpoint in opportunities to build brand engagement, trust and loyalty.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Serve customers in inbound and outbound contacts by phone and/or in written directly
- Serve customers and engage with them in the rest of new, modern and innovative touchpoints such as Live Chat, emails, What’s App and Social media
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through personalized and professional communication
- Inspire customers with authenticity and help them explore their options for a tailormade coffee experience proposal
- Create customer retention and sales opportunities across outbound and inbound contacts
- Operate all tools and platforms available, such as ERP and intranet, in a steady and agile way
- Impact the customer effort positively by addressing obstacles diligently, ask questions, offer solutions and follow-up to avoid multiple problem-solving contacts, while managing exceptionally complaints
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Experience at least 1 year in Customer service & Sales
- Excellent tone of voice: orally and written, exceptional manners and vocabulary
- Experience in multi-task and fast-paced environment, using multiple digital tools and software
- Multitasking abilities, being able to work in parallel systems and different software’s
- Mastery of CRM and customer service tools as well as Microsoft office package (word, excel)
- Proactive cooperation, initiative, results focus
- Fluency in Greek and English
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Join the leading Food & Beverages company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales and presence in 186 countries
- Be part of a fast-growing organization expanding locally and internationally
- Have a key role to Nespresso’s Omni Channel strategy and Customer centric approach & get the chance to play a significant part in the customer Journey
- Engage with our people from all over the world and join exciting local or international projects and assignments, constantly pushing boundaries
- Take full advantage of unlimited development opportunities through an extensive physical, virtual and hybrid learning ecosystem, both at local and international level
- Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as competitive salary & performance bonus, comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves for both caregivers, Flexible Work Plans, Baby Support plan, special access to Nespresso Club benefits and many others.