EXECUTIVE SECRETARY | NESTLÉ
Nestlé Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestlé, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are 3,000 people around the world who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. With a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health and your career with us.
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc), HO, Greece
Reporting to: Business Executive Officer (BEO) Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) Greece
Undefined period of time contract. act. rate 100%
The secretary of the Business Executive Officer (BEO) of NHSc Greece is responsible to manage and provide administrative and secretarial support to the NHSc team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
- Provide administrative support to the Head of function and the team by successfully managing meeting organization, travel arrangement, expenses reimbursement and ad hoc assignments.
- Organize internal activities, including team workshops, group meetings, birthday celebrations, annual team building activities for the team.
- Gather information from internal or external stakeholders on sales data and other admin related information. Consolidate, analyze the data and generating reports as required by the line manager.
- BEO calendar management: including bookings of meetings, reservations and accommodations of travel arrangements, reimbursement, and file management
- Follow up of various activities and projects related to the department
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree/TEI
- Previous work experience as a secretary would be considered as an advantage
- Customer service attitude and pleasant personality
- Multitasking & ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong PC knowledge, including SAP
- Experience in working in the multinational organization.
- Fluency in Greek & English
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Join the leading Food company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales and presence in 186 countries
- Be part of a fast-growing organization expanding locally and internationally
- Engage with our people from all over the world and join exciting local or international projects and assignments, constantly pushing boundaries
- Take full advantage of unlimited development opportunities through an extensive physical, virtual and hybrid learning ecosystem, both at local and international level
- Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as competitive salary & performance bonus, comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves for both caregivers, Flexible Work Plans, Baby Support plan, Pet Support plan and many others.