APPLICATIONS ENGINEER ASSOCIATE | PWC
At PwC we help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. We serve clients and communities around the world, working to achieve our Purpose: to build trust in society and solve important problems. We combine strategy, technology and management consulting expertise to deliver tangible, measurable, human centered change.
Due to the continued growth of our practice we are now recruiting an Applications Engineer Associate in our IT team. You will be a part of a growing team within a rapidly developing tech friendly company, in which you will have the opportunity to develop yourself through different projects.
THE ROLE ENTAILS
● Develop fully functional in-house applications according to business requirements.
● Actively participate in the entire application lifecycle from requirements analysis to maintenance and optimization.
● Participate actively in the design of innovative applications to achieve our functional and technological innovation.
The successful candidate should have:
● Bachelor Computer Science or equivalent.
● At least one or two years relevant professional experience in Applications Development.
● Experience with on .NET framework,C# or Visual Basic.
● Knowledge of building queries on relational databases such as Microsoft’s SQL.
● Experience with Cloud Platforms: Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure considered as a plus.
● Experience with Microsoft Power Platform and/or Sharepoint Online as a plus.
● Knowledge of client-server architecture and web services (SOAP/REST) would be highly appreciated.
● Being familiar with Azure DevOps platform would be highly appreciated.
● Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
● Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner (both in English & in Greek).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
● Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
● The chance to handle different projects within and across different Lines of Service
● Access to a global network of firms
● Benefits such as life and medical plan, mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working program
WHO WE ARE
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki and soon in Patras and approximately 1700 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.