HR ASSOCIATE | PWC
We are one of the leading providers of Advisory related services in Greece. The Outsourcing team of PwC Greece is the leading provider of Accounting, Payroll & HR solutions in Greece, assisting organizations to get value from our outsourcing experience and bring together the skills to deliver improvements in people, processes, and technology. With a team of approximately two hundred professionals, we aim to provide holistic solutions to our clients supporting them in confronting the challenging and constantly changing environment in Greece.
Our HR Outsourcing services team empowers all people related aspects of a business through end to end solutions to our clients’ HR division. These services include the digitalization of the core HR processes, the recruitment of the best talent and the enrichment of the HR-related management practices.
In this dynamic environment, we are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Associate to join our HR Outsourcing team in Athens.
AS A PART OF OUR TEAM YOU WILL
● Support the design and implementation of HR policies and procedures
● Conduct basic payroll calculations and able to identify payroll costs, including taxes, deductions, and benefits
● Support the implementation of the effective onboarding / offboarding plans
● Administer the Compensation & Benefits plans
● Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
● Gather and analyze data through useful HR metrics and prepares the relevant reporting
● Handle the administration of the employee's lifecycle, (e.g. hiring, exit etc.)
● Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
● Calculating employees’ hours worked, including overtime hours, and entering timekeeping data into timekeeping software
● Handle employees’ queries
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
● BSc in Business Administration, Economics or or related disciplines
● MSc in HRM will be considered an advantage
● One to three (1-3) years of professional experience as a HR Assistant, HR Generalist or in relevant role
● Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner (both in English and Greek)
● Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office
● Working experience with ERGANI
● Familiarity with HR functions (compensation & benefits, performance management)
● Knowledge of HRMSs will be considered an asset
● Knowledge of Greek labor law
● Outstanding organizational & multitasking skills
● Strong analytical skills & numerical understanding
● A confident and positive attitude with strong team working ethics but also with the ability to work autonomously
● Military services fulfilled
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
● Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
● The chance to handle different projects
● Access to a global network of firms and global mobility opportunities
● Life and medical plan, mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working program, etc.
WHO WE ARE
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras and approximately 1700 employees. More than 250,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.