DIGITAL ASSURANCE | PWC
Be part of our Assurance Graduate Program to work with the best Assurance teams and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece. You will be coached by top professionals to gain valuable insights and understand how client’s business works. You will have the opportunity to develop unique and diversified skills through high scale projects.
What’s it like to work in Digital Assurance Hub?
- Assess the secure and reliable operation of complex IT Systems.
- Address any IT and cyber risks tied to systems, data, reporting and programs.
- Help to ensure that the client’s data is accurately processed and properly reported using programming and/or Process analytics tools.
- Giving assurance to various aspects of the clients’ data, including data extraction, quality assessment & enhancement, governance and visualisation.
- Effective interaction with clients to understand their needs and respond to queries in a timely manner.
What are we looking for
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Confident and positive attitude.
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships.
- Advanced level of critical thinking & judgment.
- Tech Savvy and digital skills to be part of the Assurance transformation to digitisation.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals.
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients.
- Access to a global network of firms and global mobility opportunities.
- Life and medical plan, mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working program, etc.
- Exposure to PwC Network through Global Mobility Opportunities.
- Life and medical plan, mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working plan, bus service etc.
- Well being activities such as virtual pilates & cross training sessions, virtual nutritionist services sessions with Psychologists, as part of our ‘’Be Well Work Well’’ program.
- Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere.
WHO WE ARE
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki and soon in Patras with approximately 1600 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.