FACILITATOR/ RECEPTIONIST | XPLORE
A place of Imagination, Entertainment & Education for all in the family!
In Xplore, our young friends live majestic moments of fun and entertainment, discovering the world around them and learning through play.
We are now Hiring and we are growing our team!
Facilitator/ Receptionist | Part-time employment | Based @ Golden Hall, Marousi, Athens
As an Xplore Facilitator/Receptionist, you will engage with visitors, encouraging them to learn and discover through play, while promoting interaction with the various experience areas within XPLORE (Science, Aadventure, Oceans and Xplore Play for our little visitors under 5 years old).
This is a key role for Xplore, where you need to ensure that everyone has a memorable and, mostly, safe visit.
OUR FACILITATORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING ASPECTS:
- Engage with visitors and help them to discover all elements of XPLORE, encouraging them to learn through our interactive activities and events
- Act as a receptionst, when needed, handle cash and receive income from admission and retail facilities
- Facilitate birthday parties (mostly during weekends) and school visits (in school days)
- Assist the Operations Manager and Supervisors in optimizing marketing opportunities and income generation
- Cooperate with the team to promote and maintain an excellent customer experience
- Maintain operational efficiency and safeguard safety and health rules!
You will be a successful candidate for this job opening, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, about two years of relevant professional experience in working with visitors in a leisure, visitor attraction or in a related environment
- Ability to communicate efficiently with visitors and colleagues
- Any experience of retail, F&B and “front of house” skills will be appreciated
- Experience in facilitating events & working with children, such as in birthday parties
- Lead by example to inspire a high level of quality service among the XPLORE team
- Flexibility with working hours- please note that shift work is required. Our part time program is 20 hours per week, however, your availability in afternoons and weekends (when we expect more visitors) is important!
ON THE PERSONAL SIDE, YOU ARE CHARACTERIZED WITH…
- Enthusiasm & creativity
- A sound judgement and clear decision- making skills
- Team spirit with a positive and flexible attitude
- Commitment to developing an amazing and safe visitor attraction
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED NEW COLLEAGUES, THUS, WE OFFER:
- A creative and safe working environment
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits (such as private insurance)
- An exceptional opportunity to work in and develop one of the most challenging Companies in Greece!
Our premises have been especially designed to be accessible to people with disabilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises have been especially designed to be accessible to people with disabilities.