PROJECT COORDINATOR DATA | INTRUM CUSTOMER SERVICES ATHENS
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Being on a large transformation journey, Intrum is working on transforming and developing global back-office processes for all Intrum countries. As a Project Coordinator in our data area, you will become part of our team in Athens shaping our future ways of working by helping our global and local organisation to implement the new working environment.
For this, we are looking for a Project Coordinator with great English language skills and interest in driving change for Intrum. You will become part of a diverse team supporting and driving our transformation towards our new ways of working.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Actively participating in the discussions with stakeholders and development teams
- Evaluating business requirements, defining as is and to-be business processes
- Translating business needs into system features, user stories, testable acceptance criteria and tracking the progress of delivery
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Configuring system, testing, documenting, and communicating results
- Experience in business requirements’ analysis and translation into system features
- Communication and documentation skills that enable clarity for the development teams
- Strong English language skills (both oral and written)
- Agile mindset, ability to adapt to fast changes
- Debt collection knowledge and Stakeholder management is a plus
- JIRA, Confluence & BPMN knowledge is a plus
- Experience in data analysis
- Understanding of data import flows, data exchange
- Basics of data mapping is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and growth opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
Do you feel that you might be the right person? Great! Apply now. Looking forward to hearing from you!