JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST | DENTSU
Dentsu Greece, part of dentsu International is currently in search for a Junior Financial Analyst for the Finance & Accounting Team.
The role holder will report to the Financial Controller and will support in delivering timely and accurate information to the business through reporting and analysis of Service Line performance. The role will utilize financial reporting and analysis techniques to provide external reporting, insight, analysis and trends on critical business issues impacting business unit performance.
WHAT YOU WILL FOCUS ON
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and forecasting
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with forecasts
- Maintain operational metrics tracking and meet ad-hoc group requirements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance will be considered an asset
- Good Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
- Good command of English language
- Ability to work both independently and with teams
- Great communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- A person with a strong sense of urgency, able to prioritize tasks and time manage effectively
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment
- Attractive compensation package
- Private Medical Plan
- Culture defined by continuous learning and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to grow within a multinational company
ABOUT DENTSU INTERNATIONAL
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative.
WORKING WITH US
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures, and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences, and opportunities to shape your future.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about.
Sounds exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.