TAX & ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT | ZEPOS & YANNOPOULOS
Zepos & Yannopoulos and ZEYA Accounting are among Greece’s largest independent professional service groups providing comprehensive tax and legal services to international companies doing business in Greece.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Tax & Accounting services, we are currently seeking to recruit a Tax & Accounting Consultant.
- Provide advice and assistance to clients on tax issues in one or more of the following areas: Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, M&A, VAT and Greek Accounting Standards.
- Support our tax and accounting compliance services and participate in tax due diligence and diagnostic reviews.
- Assess how tax, financial, operational and other risks impact our clients and their operations in Greece.
- Incorporate findings and conclusions appropriately into user-friendly reports delivered to our clients.
- University Degree in Business Administration or Accounting and Finance; postgraduate studies in Tax and Accounting will be considered an asset.
- 2-3 year working experience in a Big Four environment.
- Experience in keeping double-entry books desired.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- MS Office literate.
- A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Tax, Auditing, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Long-term tax seminar of the Athens University of Economics and Business or other equivalent.
- Communication skills &team spirit.
- Focus on delivering work of excellent quality and building client relationships.
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner (both in English and Greek).
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving ability.
- Personality with high morale and integrity.
Zepos & Yannopoulos and ZEYA Accounting offer continuous training opportunities, attractive career prospects, and a dynamic and friendly environment for people interested in following creative and rewarding career paths.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.