ACCOUNTANT | ZEPOS & YANNOPOULOS
Zepos & Yannopoulos and ZEYA Accounting are among Greece’s largest independent professional service groups providing comprehensive tax and legal services to international companies doing business in Greece.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Tax & Accounting services, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced accountant.
The accountant will join our accounting team and will be responsible mainly for regular bookkeeping and tax and accounting compliance services to our clients
- Degree in Economics or Accounting.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a Big Four environment is a prerequisite.
- Experience in keeping double-entry books.
- Postgraduate studies in Tax and Accounting will be considered an asset.
- IFRS knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- MS Office literate.
- Communication skills & team spirit.
- Focus on delivering work of excellent quality and building client relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving ability.
- Personality with high morale and integrity.
Zepos & Yannopoulos and ZEYA Accounting offer continuous training opportunities, attractive career prospects, and a dynamic and friendly environment for people interested in following creative and rewarding career paths.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.