SOFTWARE ENGINEER | OPTASIA
We are seeking for enthusiastic professionals, with energy, who are results driven and have can-do attitude, who want to be part of a team of likeminded individuals who are delivering solutions in an innovative and exciting environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Software engineer you will be involved with analysis, design, development, and maintenance of the microloan provisioning platform.
Our enterprise platform handles millions of loan transactions daily.
Efficiency, performance, and quality are key aspects in each software development phase that the candidate should be wary of.
Developers are able to see product at all the phases of its life.
Platform is implemented in Java using Spring framework based on the microservices architecture.
Technology stack we use include, Spring, JMS, REST WebServices, Hazelcast, Postgres, Kafka, Elastic, Docker Swarm, Debian.
We are seeking people not necessarily having experience at the technologies we use but eager to learn and contribute to our product.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 2 years' experience in back-end platforms development with solid programming abilities in Spring Framework
- Knowledge of Relational Database technology
- Knowledge of NoSQL will be considered a plus
- Postgres, Elastic Search, Docker Swarm
YOUR KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills and team working mentality
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
- Sharp and highly motivated personality
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating, and understanding new technologies
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure and strict attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with secure code development guidelines and coding practices (i.e. OWASP, NIST)
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
WHAT WE OFFER
Flexible remote working
Competitive remuneration package
Extra day off on your birthday
Performance-based bonus scheme
Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
All the tech gear you need to work smart
Be a part of a multicultural working environment
Meet a very unique and promising business and industry
Gain insights for tomorrow market’s foreground
A solid career path within our working family is ready for you
Continuous training and access to online training platforms
CSR activities and festive events within any possible occasion
Enjoy comfortable open space restaurant with varied meal options every day
Wellbeing activities access such as free on-site yoga classes, plus available squash court on our premises
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time, 5 positions.
Optasia is a fully-integrated B2B2X financial technology platform covering scoring, financial decisioning, disbursement & collection. We provide a versatile AI Platform powering financial inclusion, delivering responsible financing decision-making and driving a superior business model & strong customer experience with presence in 30 Countries anchored by 7 Regional Offices.
We are seeking for enthusiastic professionals, with energy, who are results driven and have can-do attitude, who want to be part of a team of likeminded individuals who are delivering solutions in an innovative and exciting environment. Data is at the core of Optasia’s growth plan, and the Data Engineering team is a significant contributor to data-driven automated decision making. We are currently leveraging and ingesting data from multiple sources from MNOs into our large-scale big data clusters and we are in the process of optimizing and modernizing our processes and infrastructure as the company scales.