BUSINESS DEVELOPER (Junior Sales Associate) | EBURY
Join as a Business Developer where you will gain extensive knowledge from industries leading professionals. Throughout your career, you will be supported through our world-class Ebury Academy, where you will learn about macroeconomics, Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance and other financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your sales techniques. Those who excel in what is a highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment, will be rewarded and may, for truly outstanding performance, receive equity within 4 years. Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture. Your personal development is our business. You are our leaders of tomorrow!
You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, from cold-calling to close of business, working alongside an experienced team. Specifically, you will:
Develop a database of leads/prospective clients through cold-calling segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover, as well as trade finance perspective. Take advantage of Ebury’s cutting edge, data-driven lead sourcing technology “Sonar”. Attend exhibitions or networking events where potential new business opportunities could be pursued.
CREATE THE EBURY VALUE PROPOSITION
Research the client and sector to identify possible client needs and solutions Ebury can offer. Present Ebury services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements. Where appropriate set up meetings for you and a senior colleague to visit the client and close business. Increase your market knowledge and develop relationships with clients by keeping them up to date on currency.
WIN BUSINESS AND CREATE OPPORTUNITIES
Manage the relationship with our account management team to speed up the conversion from sign-up to first trade.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive basic salary and commission scheme
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture, feeling a member of our community from the day you join.
- Continuous learning: our Sales training bootcamps will help you to become more proactive, gain confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice.
- Career Path: At Ebury, we are a meritocracy - your success and efforts will be rewarded.
- Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know your fellow Eburians.
- Develop your professional career in FinTech Sales as a Business Developer in an international environment and become an expert in Financial Markets.
- Educated to min Bachelor Degree level or equivalent
- Fluent Greek and English speaker
- Demonstrable commercial experience or an interest in and/or a basic knowledge of finance/economics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Research skills
- Commercial acumen and drive for results
- Basic understanding of the FinTech industry, with the interest and ability to become a subject matter expert.
- Motivated to work in a target-driven environment.