BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER | AKRONIC
AKRONIC is offering design services and relative silicon ΙΡ for RF/mmW communication and radar transceiver radios.
As a Business Development and Operations Manager, you will identify opportunities to develop the business. You will also lead and inspire a team of staff in delivering the highest possible standards of products and services.
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Identify business opportunities, viable income streams and quality funding opportunities
- Write business proposals
- Continuously seek to develop products, services and sales strategies
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Assist to determine values, mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
- Assist with recruiting
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or Physics with MSc in business administration or relative field
- 2+ years’ experience in management and/or operations
- Α leader and team player, who has demonstrated an ability to lead, motivate, support and develop employees to enable contribution to business goals and objectives
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Excellent communication skills and adaptability in terms of work and communication style
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications
The Company offers a highly competitive remuneration package in line with the candidate’s background and experience, a very dynamic and interesting working environment as well as excellent opportunities for career development.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Permanent, full time, 1 position.