ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST | INTRUM FINANCE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 20 countries in Europe. We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Being on a large transformation journey, Intrum is working on transforming and developing best in class finance processes for all Intrum countries.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with English language skills and multi-level competencies to become member of a dedicated, service oriented enthusiastic team, that manages daily procure-to-pay operations, shares and develops knowledge and much more.
An Accounts Payable Specialist is a professional responsible for the timely and accurate invoice and expense claims processing and posting as well as for efficient exception handling.
- Operate daily accounting procedures according to process flow, service and quality requirements (Book invoices, Process Travel & Corporate cards expenses)
- Perform periodical reconciliation and internal control tasks
- Investigate and resolve issues related to invoice processing
- Reconciliation of vendor balances
- Identify and recommend process improvements to increase efficiency in processing or analyzing financial information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Professional experience within accounting or similar area
- Experience with ERPs (Knowledge of Navision/Exflow accounting system is beneficial)
- MS Office skills
- English language skills
- Conversant in German, Portuguese, Spanish or any other European language is a plus
SKILLS & PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Integrity and ability to work in team, cooperate with others
- Ability to work under limited supervision or individually
- Hands-on Attitude on Problem Solving
- Customer service orientation
- Willingness to learn new systems, procedures & tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- Culture of learning for individual career development and growth opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
Do you feel that you might be the right person? Great! You can send your CV to email@example.com .Looking forward to hearing from you!