GENERAL LEDGER SPECIALIST | INTRUM FINANCE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 20 countries in Europe. We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Being on a large transformation journey, Intrum is working on transforming and developing best in class finance processes for all Intrum countries.
We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented candidate to join us as GL Specialist.
As a General Ledger (GL) Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining general ledger entries and reconciling financial statements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the ledger data is accurate and precise.
Ideally, you should be working in collaboration with the various departments for accounting data. In addition to this, you should possess excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Post transactions and categorize records in the General Ledger (by assets, liabilities and expenses)
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Fixed Assets accounting (Fixed Assets Register & Record keeping)
- Balances Sheet accounts reconciliation & internal control tasks
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Prepare documents for Audits
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Identify and recommend process improvements to increase efficiency in processing or analyzing financial information
- Professional experience within Accounting
- Degree In Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge of Navision/Exflow accounting system is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office applications
- English language skills
- Analysis/problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity and ability to work in team, cooperate with others
- Ability to work under limited supervision or individually
WHAT WE OFFER
- Culture of learning for individual career development and growth opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.