QUANTITATIVE ANALYST | ALPHEUS ADVISORS
A company operating in Athens, Greece is seeking to recruit a professional for the position of Quantitative Analyst.
The Company: The company providing consulting services is a related company with a Cyprus Investment Firm providing the investment services of Portfolio Management and Investment Advice.
Reporting to Risk & Research Manager.
The successful candidate should be able to work with other team members in order to:
- Maintain and modify all analytic models in use according to internal specifications.
- Define or recommend model specifications or data collection methods.
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of existing or new analytical systems.
- Interpret results of analytical procedures and produce written summaries of research results.
- Research new products or analytics to determine their usefulness and develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Maintain the internal system according to accepted specifications in order to calculate portfolio VaR, stress testing and performance.
Successful candidates must fulfill the below requirements:
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics or other related field.
- Postgraduate degree in finance.
- Advanced knowledge in maths and econometrics.
- In-depth knowledge of Matlab and basic knowledge in VBA.
- Previous experience in a similar position would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both oral and written.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- High attention to detail.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.