JUNIOR BUSINESS REPRESENTATIVE RETAIL | P & G
DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE DRIVING SEAT, SELLING OUR GLOBAL LEADING BRANDS? ARE YOU INTRIGUED BY THE IDEA OF BUILDING LONG-TERM BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR CUSTOMERS? TO DEVELOP AND NEGOTIATE PLANS WHICH CRAFT A BENEFIT FOR OUR SHOPPERS, OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR COMPANY?
As Sales Representative, you will be responsible of a geographical region consisting of top- retailer stores doing store-checks to ensure leadership in-store presence. Leading results delivery in volume, distribution though flawlessly executing business and financial strategies deployed by the company in a quarterly basis!
Being in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of all product categories.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
We are looking for top talent students who:
- Are a recent graduate of BSc, MSc, MBA degree studies
- Have the ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities.
- Have excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams;
- Have a very good command of the English language
- Valid Driver’s license
*Positions available in Athens & Thessaloniki.
For over 180 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?