IT OFFICER (WEB DEV) | QUANTUM BITS
- Installation, maintenance and management of WordPress based websites.
- Basic webhosting server management (creation of emails, resetting passwords, checking for blacklisted IPs etc).
- Communication with clients regarding their web development projects.
- Prepare on-time progress reports to clients and senior management.
- Provide advice and guidance in relation to incidents.
- Support all clients on web hosting/web development issues in a clear way by explaining technical issues.
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both oral and verbal.
- Excellent computer literacy and ability work with specialized software (Microsoft, Office 365, iOS and Android devices, ITIL systems, VPN solutions).
- Basic understanding of web hosting services.
- Ability to cooperate effectively with the team members.
- Energetic, consistent, and reliable personality with excellent analytical skills and customer-oriented perception.
- Military service obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
Our company offers a competitive remuneration package, a performance-related incentive scheme, and the opportunity to evolve in a friendly, modern, and organized work environment.
Quantum Business & IT Solutions was founded in 2013 with the purpose of providing consulting and training services in the areas of information technology and accounting. In a difficult economic momentum for small- and medium-sized businesses, not only in Greece, but also in Europe as a whole, our team is here to provide reliable and competitive solutions for your business.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Permanent, full time 1 position.