ASSURANCE INTERNSHIP | PWC
Are you a student searching for real work experience in the audit profession?
Would you also like to get paid for it?
Explore the opportunity that PwC, the largest professional services firm in Greece, is offering you and let it be the starting point in assuring your future.
At PwC after having a successful year, we now launch for the second time in row the paid internship program for our Audit services that offers you the opportunity to work with the best Core Audit teams in the Greek market and contribute in strengthening trust and transparency with our clients. You will be coached by top professionals and understand how the client's business works. You will have the opportunity to develop unique and diversified skills through high scale projects and make your first career steps in a well-established company.
WHAT ELSE IS IN IT FOR YOU?
● opportunity to continue your journey in PwC after the completion of the internship in a regular position with continuous training and career development opportunities
● valuable insights into the real world of work
● contribute to your team's success and make a difference
● exposure from day 1 to Banking, Shipping, Real Estate, Integrated Audits etc projects using PwC audit methodology, innovative tools and applications
● exposure to everything that goes on in our dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Flexible working program, with flexibility to work remotely and summer early Fridays
● Well being activities such as action teams, virtual pilates & cross training sessions, virtual nutritionist services sessions with psychologists, group sessions as part of our ‘’Be Well Work Well’’ program
● A “buddy” will be assigned to you during your first weeks and will fully support you on your daily tasks
The Internship is fully funded by PwC Greece and it will take place from February to August.
All in all, taking part in our paid Internship Program will help you find out if a career in Assurance is right for you and will position you well for a place in the next Assurance Graduate Program.
● Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students from disciplines related but not limited to Accounting, Finance, Engineering etc.
● Final semester of studies, with excellent academic records
● Strong organizational and communication skills with a keen eye for detail
● Hands on experience from work environments or volunteering activity will be considered as a plus
● Confident and positive attitude
● Very good digital skills and familiarity with technology
● Fluency in both Greek and English
● Fulfilled military services for male candidates will be a plus
HOW THE ASSURANCE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME WORKS
PwC is all about people, encouraging and supporting them from their early career steps. At PwC, you will:
● Stand out from your peers, gaining hands-on experience on your field of interest
● Have continuous training and development opportunities (on the job training, coaching, priorities, feedback), while learning from a wide range of top professionals
● Have access to a global network of firms and our outstanding learning resources
● Attend a structured onboarding program with the support of a dedicated buddy
● Earn a Monthly salary
● Be eligible for flexible and student leaves in order to prepare yourself for your university exams
● Plus: Upon completion of your internship and graduation, there may be an opportunity to join our Assurance team as a full time auditor, giving you a head start in beginning your successful career with us
HOW TO APPLY FOR OUR ASSURANCE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Before you begin your application, make sure you collect all the information relative to your previous and current experiences and studies, and prepare or update your CV. Preferably submit your CV in English.
We will review your application, and if successful, we’ ll ask you to complete psychometric tests.
The next step of the assessment process in an online interview with a Talent Acquisition team member. In this virtual meeting we will have the opportunity to get to know each other, you will describe your experiences and career interests and you can learn more about PwC and the Assurance Internship Program.
If you successfully complete the above steps, you will finally be invited to a hiring event, where you will work on a group exercise and then meet Assurance Team Leaders and Human Capital representatives in a final interview.
WHO WE ARE
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras and soon in Ioannina with approximately 1750 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.