FINANCIAL ANALYST | ELVAL
Elval is the aluminium rolling division of ElvalHalcor S.A. Elval offers reliable, innovative and competitive solutions that meet the most demanding requirements of global customers. With years of experience in aluminium rolling division, it is one of the most important aluminium industries in the European and international markets.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to support Company’s planning, reporting & forecasting process. You will provide reports of financial results versus budget and will execute cost monitoring and controlling activities, enabling decision making through the provision of accurate financial information. The position is based in Oinofyta Voiotia and reports to Financial Analysis & Reporting Manager.
- Participate in the budget, forecasting, reporting and planning processes.
- Perform expenses controlling and cost reports and liaises and cooperates with all departments for the analysis of the variances compared to budgeted figures.
- Participate in interim and year-end preparation of financial reports and statements according to IFRS.
- Participate in Preparation of profitability reports to support management’s decisions.
- Participate in financial modeling process that will help forecast Company’s future business performance.
- Support Company's management with ad hoc analysis and reporting projects.
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- MSc or finance qualifications such as i.e ACCA, CFA will be considered a plus.
- 1 – 3 years relevant working experience.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases and MS Office.
- Skilled in information and Reporting systems (knowledge of SAP FICO/BW and any Reporting tool would be considered a plus).
- Understanding of accounting concepts and IFRS, current financial subjects, money market and business environment.
- Excellent Command in Greek and English Language (written-spoken).
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Our Company provides a dynamic working environment, in which cooperation and continuous learning are encouraged and career development opportunities in a fast paced environment. In addition, Elval offers to its employees a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits.
(**The Company provides free transposrtation by buses and free lunch).
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time, 1 position.