GRADUATE ROTATIONAL PROGRAM IN FINANCIAL SERVICES | PWC
At PwC Greece, we believe change is the new constant. An enterprise’s ability to innovate, adopt new technology and disrupt the status quo is a core capability needed to thrive. We support and guide clients to disrupt their existing business models. Innovative mindsets and human ingenuity are always welcome. This is why we are looking for you.
If you are a problem solver with motivation to learn, someone willing to collaborate with different teams across PwC Greece, a good communicator with high emotional intelligence and someone willing to take ownership beyond the obvious, then you are the one!
Be part of our Graduate Rotational Program in Financial Services to work with the best Assurance and Advisory teams, engaged in an industry with immense learning opportunities and accelerate your career with us!
For the first three years you will be coached by top professionals to gain valuable insights and understand key trends shaping the FS industry alongside how clients' business works. You will have the opportunity to develop unique and diversified skills through high scale projects in Financial Services, by working in rotation assignments between Assurance , Consulting & Deals departments.
A unique opportunity to combine a fast career acceleration with a dedicated learning path. How about becoming qualified with ACA/ACCA which is funded 100% by PwC at the same time?
At the end of the program you’ll be in position to decide along with your coach where you think your unique abilities, knowledge and capabilities can bring the most value by choosing a career between Assurance & Advisory.
As part of the Financial Services Rotational graduate program you will:
● Job training, continuous coaching, enhanced skill-building and learning curriculum
● Feedback and guidance from your coach, qualified colleagues & access to a global network of Subject Matter Experts
● A breadth of professional experience and more in-depth knowledge across our Financial Services capabilities and propositions; try out different types of work and projects and invest time with different clients
● Impact on the financial success of key players in the Greek market
What we are looking for
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from top-tier Universities with specialization in the fields of, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Banking, Engineering and Business Administration but open to different fields and majors with a strong willingness to adapt and learn.
● 0-2 years of working experience
● Curious, self motivated and strong team player
● Analytical & creative problem solving skills
● Commitment to obtain the mandatory professional qualification
● Military obligation fulfilled
● And most importantly… Have a game changer attitude, ready to make the difference!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
At PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality work.
BEING PART OF OUR TEAM INCLUDES
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive total compensation package
- Health and life insurance
- Dress for the day - wear what makes you feel comfortable and dress for your day
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Extra days of annual leave
- Wellness Initiatives like gym sessions & nutritionist
- Actions Teams eligible to participate (e.g. Running, Trekking)
- Career development opportunities & continuous training whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals and through tailor made training programmes
- Global mobility opportunities
If you're looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems, apply now!
We believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WHO WE ARE
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Ioannina and Rhodes and more than 2,000 employees. More than 328,000 people in 152 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. PwC Greece exists to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to industry leading clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.