JAVA DEVELOPER | ICΑP CRIF
ICAP CRIF (previously ICAP group companies), with 58 years of successful presence in Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Cyprus, is the market leader in Credit Risk & Business Information Solutions in Southeastern Europe.
ICAP CRIF offers a wide range of products and services called “Credit Risk & Business Information Solutions” grouped into 5 categories: Business Information & Credit Risk Services, Ratings & Analytics Services, Marketing & Sales Solutions, Consulting Services & Technology Solutions, Risk Training Institute.
We are seeking to hire a Java Developer who will be involved in challenging projects as a part of our skilled Application-Development Team of our IT Division.
Are you a talented Java Developer?
Would you like to join our IT Business Applications Development Team?
What are we waiting from you?
- Be part of a team that will develop new products using latest open-source technologies in an agile environment.
- Develop new features in a test-driven manner.
- Be open to receive and give feedback in an environment that embraces continuous development.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT discipline or similar field.
- Previous working experience in software development using Java will be much appreciated.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Experience with backend development using Spring boot, Restful web services, relational databases.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, git
- Working experience with Solr/Elasticsearch would be a plus.
- Open mindset and appetite to work in software industry and collaborate to find the best solutions always trying to minimize technical debt.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
- Benefits scheme
- MBO Programs and incentives
- A young and dynamic innovation-driven working environment
- Possibility of exchange with all countries of the CRIF world
- Continuous training opportunities with personalized in class and on the job trainings
- Flexibility to work from home some days per week
- Opportunity to work and develop in a fast-growing multi-national organization
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time, 1 position.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.