SOFTWARE ENGINEER [REMOTE OPTION] | OSEVEN TELEMATICS
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Engineer to join our Engineering team.
Your main focus will be on developing and delivering of robust, secure and scalable back-end services and infrastructure to support our insurtech products for clients and users around the globe. As we run our workloads in the cloud, familiarity in cloud technologies, Kubernetes, Continuous Integration and Delivery tools such as Jenkins is highly desirable.
Besides established competence in Software development we value team collaboration skills, knowledge-sharing, initiative and a results-driven approach. We expect you to be self-motivated and have clean opinions on software quality and security.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
- Develop new components and features
- Manage, maintain and extend the infrastructure by the use of IaC
- Always be security and compliance aware
- Be a member of a Scrum or Kanban team. Always willing to lend a hand to achieve team and product goals.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions on automation, technology and processes to improve cross-team collaboration
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong skills in Java/Spring and/or Python
- Comfortable in working with Git
- Testing mindset
- Knowledge of SQL
- Fluency in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Cloud Provider Services such as Amazon or Azure
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Delivery principles and tools
- Extra Bonus: Working experience with front-end technologies
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT