JUNIOR MEDIA PLANNER | MAX MEDIA
Max Media Greece is an innovative company, member of a wider multinational network, providing a 360ο approach to its clients. Max Media Greece is looking to hire junior media planners that possess superb project management and organizational skills with the ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Supporting the media units on offline media buying & planning processes.
- Keeping up to date the media managers on new advertising products.
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions for 360 content ideas and supporting the media units in the creation of the proposals.
- Monitoring competitors’ media performance and developing reports.
- Supporting on campaigns’ reporting and invoicing procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communication or related.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, able to develop reports and client presentations.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Office skills: Excel, PowerPoint
WHAT WE OFFER
- A position in a dynamic organization, with international scope, committed to excellence.
- An environment with dedicated and diverse team, all striving to reach the same goals and supporting each other along the way.
- Training on media buying/planning and continuous development.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
- Prepare your CV in English and a short text mentioning why you would like to join the Max Media Company.
- Please send them both at email@example.com, not later than the 30th of November 2021.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Permanent, full time 2 positions.