ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER | CELESTYAL CRUISES
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible mostly for incoming funds, reconciliations, deposits, commissions, and pro forma invoices.
- Allocate incoming funds to agents accounts or related bookings (as the case may be)
- Perform credit card refunds for cancellations
- Allocate money held on account to bookings as agreed with agents
- Perform customer reconciliations
- Perform checks before issuance of final invoice (eg passenger list details)
- Issue and send final invoices
- Follow up on unpaid pro forma invoices
- Follow up on unpaid deposits
- Calculate commissions payable to agents as per agreement
- Maintain relationship with respective persons from the agents side and manage requests
- Monitor credit limits of agents and ensure these are adhered to
- Perform credit refunds for cancellations
- Bachelors in related field such as Management, Finance, Business Administration.
Collecting / exchanging information
JOB-SPECIFIC SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Essential: Excellent written and spoken English and Greek, other languages will be considered an advantage.
Competencies: Ability to work with international customers and partners globally.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Permanent, full time, 1 position.